Quantcast

How rare is your rarest frog?

12

How rare is your rarest frog?

pocketfrogs
Administrator

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

toastertime
I have a level 7 black spinae chroma I recieved in a giveaway for downloading an app

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

C-Man
Wow. My rarest frog has a rarity of 11. It's endangered.

FYI: Rarities 1-4 are common
5-8 are rare
9-12 are endangered
14-16 are legendary

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Drdragon341
I just got a level 14 legendary white chroma biplex from one of the giveaways! Im so lucky

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

leapfragger
i also got a level 14 legendary white chroma biplex from a free app

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

name
i just got a white florus floresco from a giveaway for mothers day like one of those free app ones and it is a level 15!!!! i am sooo excited and ya lol

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

name
i mean white floris floresco lol srry i spelled it rong

Your rare frog in pocketfrogs

Kevin
What is ur frog tyle mine is a white pice a floresco.

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Bbbbbbbbb
Lol me to

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

water bender
really i just got an awsome frog (16 ledgendary) and it's a white chroma magus or something like that
the app i down loaded with it was tiny tower.

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

pocket
i haz a white chroma magus i gets it from tapping "get free apps" then clozing the apps store lolz :)

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Alexandera
Cool! My rarest is a "magus" I have two of them, magus's are 16 rare.

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Pocket Frog MAster
Mine is the rarest of them all the VIOLET CHROMA VERU also known as the rarest frog in the game

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Jayrad1112
Glass Chroma Veru! lvl 16.
I have Glass Chroma frogs lvl 13 and up.

Post your username and how many you want and I'll send them(:

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Jayrad1112
Turns out I have some lower level chroma frogs too.

I'll get to breeding them and send them to anyone who asks!(:

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Andy Sey
My user name is andysey or andy sey, and i want two.

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Flyingrabbit7
Can you send me one of those frogs? My name is Flyingrabbit7.

I have two 16 (legendary) glass chroma magus which i belive beside the potion frogs and the veru and signum is the rarest of them all.

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

name
I breed level 16 frogs the rarest of them all i have alot of glass and chroma and could get whatever you want put your username below and i will send them!

Re: How rare is your rarest frog?

Pocket frog god
I want one
12